The new Registration materials for the 2022 - 2023 academic year will be posted on this website, in mid-June of 2020, along with news of the printing and distribution of the Year B, Reading and Reflection Guide.
- The Reading and Reflection Guide provides weekly reading assignments, reflection questions, and
additional supportive resources for the group.
- The entire group uses the same Guide each year—Volume A, B, C, or D.
- Each Volume has a particular focus: Volume A, “Living Faithfully in Your World,” works with the contexts of a person’s life;
- Volume B builds on “Living Faithfully in the Global Village;”
- Volume C "Living as Spiritually Mature Christians" works with the contexts of our personal spiritual lives.
- Volume D is about our “Our Journey into God”.
- Each Volume contains Part One, the reading and reflection directions and;
- Part Two, has the supportive materials, such as methods of spiritual autobiography and theological reflection.
Things to note in the Reading Assignments:
Top of Page
- There are five primary units in each Volume.
- Each Primary Unit has six sessions each.
- There are two interlude units in each Volume, and each interlude Unit has two sessions each.
- There is an Organization Session at the beginning and a Closing Session at the end to bring the total number of group sessions to thirty-six (36) in
the EfM academic year.
WebSite design and implementation thanks to the Venerable C. Ross, EFM trainer
If you have any comments on the site or find any broken links, please contact the webmaster at
Last updated:May 14th, 2022