• Online registration and payments require, the creation of an Amilia SmartRec account. If you do not have an Amilia account go to the section immediately below and create your Amilia account before continuing. If you already have an Amilia account - do not create a second Amilia account - go to the appropriate Registration Link, and click on it.
• Once your Amilia account has been confirmed you will be able to continue with the registration process. There are currently 4 programs available for registration, go to the appropriate section below and download the ‘Registration Guidelines’ that have been written for that section, it will help to have them handy when you register.
• Download the textbook list when needed.
• Using the guidelines if needed, click on the Link to begin the Registration Process. This will take you to a new window that will begin the registration process for your selected program.
|CREATING AN AMILIA ACCOUNT - Click on the link below
Guidelines for creating an Amilia Account
|Student Registration - Guidelines
Student Registration - Link
EfM Text Book List - Year C 2023 - 2024
|Mentor Registration - Guidelines
Mentor Registration - Link
EfM Text Book List Year C - 2023 - 2024
Reimbursement Claim Form 2023 - 2024
* Please download before filling out
|Mentor Training Registration - Guidelines
Click the link, for a list of Trainings Training Events
The Link for the Registration Process will be sent directly from Diocesan Coordinators
|Continuing Education for Graduates - Registration Guidelines
Continuing Education for Graduates - Registration Link
E-mail us: EfM - Canada
WebSite design and implementation thanks to The Venerable C. Ross, EFM trainer
If you have any comments on the site or find any broken links, please contact the webmaster at WebMaster
Last updated: October 29th, 2023